Orders & Payment
We know from time to time you may have questions about your order, please read the below before contacting us.
Can I amend my order after its been placed?
We process all orders as soon as we can, there is a short period of time where we can make changes to your order. So please contact us as soon as possible. Once an order has been processed, no amendments can be placed.
My Order hasn’t arrive, what can I do?
You should have received a confirmation email after you placed your order and then another email containing a tracking link when your order was shipped. Simply click on the tracking link and you will be taken to the tracking information for your order.
If your order hasn’t arrived by the estimated delivery date, please try the following:
- Has at least 10 business days for US orders or 28 days for international orders passed? If not your item will still be on its way.
- Check if an attempted delivery card has been left for you, as your order might be waiting at a local Post Office or delivery depot.
- Ask your neighbours if they’ve accepted your delivery for you.
- Check in any safe areas the driver may have left your package.
- If you still can’t find your order, please get in touch.
Received a faulty or damaged item?
We are very sorry! Please contact us asap with the following info:
- Your order number
- A photo of the fault, damage or defect.
We will get back to you asap, once we have confirmed the fault, damage or defect we will issue you a replacement free of charge. Please note if 30 business days have passed, we will not be able to issue you a replacement or refund.
How do I pay?
We accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal and standard credit card payments. You do not need an account to use any of these payments methods, nor do you need an account to place an order. For credit card payments, please make sure you billing address matches your address registered with the card.
Who processes your credit card payments?
We use Stripe for our credit card payments.